With a stylish and classic design, this Moka espresso maker creates authentic and tasty coffee. It’s elegantly beautiful, features a luxurious black finish, and is made of the highest quality aluminium for an even heat distribution.
Before using the newly purchased Moka pot, you will need to boil in some water 2 or 3 times to activate it.
We recommend rinsing with water only and ensuring it's completely dry before storage. It is advised not to use coffee that is too finely ground.
- Grind your coffee- freshly ground beans will give the best cup of coffee.
- Add your water- fill the brewer to the line in the bottom half.
- Add filter and coffee- insert the filter basket into the brewer, then fill the basket with coffee – do not press the powder excessively.
- Attach the sections- screw the top half on the bottom section.
- Heat your coffee- place the Moka on a moderately hot stove, angling the handle away from the heat if not an induction stove. Coffee will start flowing into the top section.
- Pour the coffee - once the coffee has stopped bubbling, pour it into your preferred mug.